I don’t know much, but I know this much for sure.
1. Fears make very good self-fulfilling prophecies.
2. Having your dreams come true is a more ambivalent experience than you might think.
3. No amount of external love or admiration will validate you, if you do not already value yourself.
4. Community brings out the best in people, competition brings out the worst.
5. If you want to do something well, you have to practice, a LOT; it’s not negotiable.
6. Being is a much harder life skill to master than doing.
7. Change happens when you’re not looking.
8. Contentment is the art of being completely engrossed in the task at hand.
9. Giving up, walking away and letting go are more often acts of liberation than they are gestures of defeat.
10. Closure only happens in novels.